Meal Plan ~ Week of June 8th


 I feel like I have been in a food rut lately - not sure why, we've had a fair amount of new dishes gracing my kitchen stove, oven, and sink lately but maybe I just feel disorganized about it. If something comes together, it's spur of the moment, and I'm swinging by the grocery store on the way home for that ingredient or two I don't already have. I want to be more cohesive and organized in the kitchen again!

I also have some "goals", I suppose, in the kitchen that I want to work on - at least one new side dish, one new crock pot recipe and one new soup and / or salad recipe each week. I want to branch out a little in each of those areas, and get a little more creative especially in the side dish and salad category. I'm hoping in another few months I'll have enough salad recipes I can justify creating a "salad" index. I love salads for meals but my family typically doesn't but we're going to work on that! :)

So, here is the beginning of an attempt, yet again. I used to meal plan all the time but got out of the habit.

Monday
Dinner: Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Brown Sugar and Bacon Green Beans, pasta, Garlic and Herb Cheese Bombs

Tuesday
16th Anniversary Dinner: Anniversary Chicken, Garlic Corn and Lima Beans, Stick of Butter Rice

Wednesday
Dinner: Tater Tot Casserole

Thursday
Dinner: Bacon Cheeseburger Soup, Texas Toast, Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli

Friday
Dinner: LEFTOVERS

Saturday
Breakfast: Breakfast at Tiffany Burgers, Strawberry Orange Smoothies
Lunch: Chicken Pasta Caesar Salad
Dinner: Best Pork Chops, Crockpot Mac N Cheese, Honey Butter Roasted Carrots
Dessert: Key Lime Cake

Sunday
Breakfast: Lemon Coffee Cake Muffins, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit
Lunch: Monte Cristo Sandwiches, raw veggies with ranch dressing, watermelon
Dinner: Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon, peas, Sour Cream and Cheddar Baked Mashed Potatoes


Comments

  1. I love the idea of using a meal plan - a great habit that I should get into! Lemon coffee cake muffins sound terrific, and I'll have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts