Peanut Butter Energy Balls



If you're looking for a quick, easy, tasty and pretty good for you treat then you should definitely give these yummy Peanut Butter Energy Balls a try! I made a half batch of these the first time I made them, and as soon as I had my first bite I wished I'd made the full batch! They are sweet, hearty, and really reminded me of a Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich. I love the nuttiness the toasted wheat germ adds to this recipe.


Roll the balls out to whatever size you'd like, I made mine approximately 2-bite sized, or walnut sized. My 16 year old and 18-month old both really liked these too! These are nice treats to have on hand for my son to snack on after school, and for me to take to work for a quick, poppable treat for some afternoon energy!


Peanut Butter Energy Balls from on AllRecipes

Ingredients
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder

Directions
  1. Mix wheat germ, peanut butter, honey, and milk powder together in a bowl; shape into bite-size balls. Arrange balls on a plate.
  2. Place in the freezer until solid, at least 1 hour and then refrigerate leftovers.


Comments

Popular Posts