DIY Hand and Foot Scrub Made With Essential Oils


This is a super easy to make scrub that is perfect for dry hands and feet in need of a little TLC.


Combine just half of a cup of fractionated coconut oil with half of a cup of white sugar, then add your favorite essential oils and you will have softer, smoother, nourished skin in no time!


I used a combination of Lavender and Peppermint essential oils from InstaNatural and I used half of the called for FCO (fractionated coconut oil) from Pure Body Naturals and the other half from goPURE as I received both recently and wanted to see if there was much of a difference in their consistency and texture. They both work very nicely in this recipe for scrub - I noticed one was a slightly lighter consistency, but both felt silky smooth on my skin. I did like that the Pure Body Naturals oil came with a squeeze top, to make pouring easier to control.

The InstaNatural essential oils are absolutely lovely. Wonderful smell to the oils, and they work wonderfully in this scrub recipe! I have discovered the peppermint oil is also especially fantastic to rub directly onto sore and tight muscles - I have chronic neck and back tension / pain, and this peppermint oil has really helped me through a rough couple weeks lately.


I like to use ball jars for my homemade scrub mixtures, but you can use whatever container you have on hand. This mixture is on the "wet" side, so you can shake and then pour some onto your hands or feet, or scoop a little out as needed.

DIY Hand and Foot Scrub Made With Essential Oils from DoTerra Blog

Ingredients
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup fractionated coconut oil
10-12 drops of your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend

Directions
  1. Combine ingredients in a resealable container (such as a Ball Jar), stir and / or shake to combine.
  2. Use as needed on hands and feet for smoother, fresher, moisturized great smelling skin!


*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from InstaNaturals, goPure, and Pure Body Naturals for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.


Comments

Popular Posts