Ranch Corn on the Cob


I've been seeing a commercial with the original recipe (linked below) and it sounded so GOOD!! The last time I was at the grocery store I had to pick up a few ears of corn and give this a try and we all really enjoyed it. The ranch added a nice tanginess and flavor to the cooked corn, but honestly the best and most surprising thing to me was how DELICIOUS baked corn in the husk is! It was so tender, and the flavor was just better to me than it is when I boil it (which is how we typically make our corn). This is a wonderful way to cook corn, and I know I will definitely be using this method again!

Ranch Corn on the Cob slightly adapted from Hidden Valley

Ingredients
4 TBS butter
1/2 pkt (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
4 ears fresh corn on the cob in husks

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Place corn (leave in husks) on an oven rack, bake for 20 minutes.
  3. Melt the butter, stir in the ranch dressing seasoning mix.
  4. Remove husks and silk from the cooked corn, and slather ears with butter mixture.
My super sweet happy girl!


Comments

Popular Posts