Meal Plan Week of 1/7/2013

Kenneth and I decided we should start meal planning again to help make sure that we have everything we need for good, quick dinners since he starts his new job on Monday and I start back to school on Wednesday! It will be quite a change after enjoying the past month plus all home together, being able to run our errands when we needed, get up and go when we wanted, and lounge around and enjoy each other's company a lot! I am thankful we've had so much time together as a family, but excited for Kenneth's new job opportunity and ready to get this next semester of school underway!

We've been working to clear out some of the items in our freezer that have been there for awhile too, so at least once a week I try to use up something that has been neglected - this week it's a bag of tamales I purchased from Schwan's awhile back and never got around to eating!

Meal Plan Week of 1/7/2013

Monday
Dinner: Fantastic Cuban Sandwiches with baked french fries and a steamed vegetable medley

Tuesday
Dinner: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and honey glazed carrots (using a family recipe we've used for years, I'll post it this coming week!)

Wednesday
Dinner: Tamales (frozen) with beans and rice with Mexican Veggies

Thursday
Dinner: Sausage, Peppers, Onions & Pasta with steamed vegetables

Friday
Dinner: Leftovers

Saturday
Dinner: Roasted Lemon Herb Chicken, garden salad, and roasted vegetables

Sunday
Dinner: Grilled Bratwurst, green salad, baked onion rings


Comments

  1. Good luck with you new semester .. what are you taking? I have A&P and genetics for this winter term :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fie!! I have Psych - Life Development, Composition II, Chem I and Lab, and College Algebra for Spring Semester! I'm ready to get it going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts