Meal Plan Week of May 30th

This week is sort of "Recycle Week" from recipes I had on my meal plan but didn't get around to making over the past month! Seems like a lot of P.W. recipes coming back around - they all sounded so GOOD but for one reason or another as usual I never end up cooking every day of the week and all of these got bumped for "later"! Hopefully this week I'll get a chance to not only use some of the items in my fridge and freezer since none of these recipes call for anything "unusual" and get to try out some new hopefully soon to be favorites! :)

I have had P.W.s cookbook from the library for about the past month and finally decided to just order it since I knew I would want to keep looking back through it! Of course most of the recipes are available online, but there's just something about sitting down with a cookbook and browsing through that's special! I can't wait to get some cube steak next time I'm at the grocery store and make some chicken fried steak for my hubby - I am pretty sure he will agree that is Cowboy Cuisine and he will approve - we may not raise cattle but I definitely feed a cowboy each evening! :)

Monday (Happy Memorial Day!!)
Breakfast: French Toast
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Italian Sliders (inspired by AllRecipes Mini Meatball Subs)

Tuesday
Dinner: Sweet and Sour Pork from Cooking with Cristine with mixed steamed vegetables and brown rice

Wednesday
Dinner: Pioneer Woman's Turkey Pot Pie, garden salad
 
Thursday
Dinner: Pioneer Woman's Shrimp Scampi, steamed green beans

Friday
Dinner: Pioneer Woman's My Favorite Meatloaf and Corn Casserole

Saturday
Breakfast: Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pancakes
Lunch: Meatloaf Sandwiches
Dinner: Leftovers

Sunday 
Breakfast:
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Spanish Pork with White Wine and Spanish Green Beans

Dessert for this week: Banana Pudding (by request!)

Comments

Popular Posts