Meal Plan Week of May 23rd

Meal plan for the coming week! Hoping for our embryo transfer either Wednesday or Friday and have had a fairly "beef heavy" menu lately since hubby prefers it that way, but he's on a pretty severely restricted diet for at least the next week or so (post surgery) I'm squeezing in some veggie and chicken options I've been interested in recently! I can't wait to try some of these out! Yumm!! The Bruschetta Pizza looks awesome. I need to pick up some fresh basil and can't wait to try that one out! (My mouth is watering just imagining - after eating a lot of hospital and fast food since Wednesday being at the hospital, I'm very ready for some good home made dinners this week)!

Monday
Dinner: Bruschetta Pizza from the Recipe Shoebox

Tuesday
Dinner: Creamy Rotini Primavera from Cooking with Cristine

Wednesday
Dinner: Slow Cooked Puerto Rican Pork from the Well Fed Newlyweds (served with taco fixings)

Thursday
Dinner: Penne Pasta with Gorgonzola Chicken from the Recipe Shoebox

Friday
Dinner: Leftovers

Saturday
Breakfast: No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls from Running with the Devil(ed)... Eggs That Is
Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches from All Recipes
Dinner: Chinese Chicken Salad from Cook Bake & Decorate

Sunday
Breakfast: Cowboy Scramble
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Leftovers

Looking forward to another week of great new recipes, many courtesy of other fantastic food bloggers out there!

Comments

  1. Can I just come over? I like your meal plan more than my own! hehe

    I can't wait to hear about your embryo transfer! Prayers to you that it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum....looks like a yummy week at your house. Hope you enjoy the Bruschetta and the Gorgonzola Pasta.

    Good luck with your transfer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts