Menu Planning - 4/11/11 through 4/17/11

We'll see how the week actually shapes up, but I looked through a couple other menu plans for this week to get some inspiration here and here and came up with this!

Monday
Dinner: Sloppy Joes, Baked Fries, Garden Salad

Tuesday
Dinner: Steak Burritos w/ black beans and seasoned rice, Tortilla chips & salsa (hubby was in the mood for Moe's this past weekend, so I'm going to see if I can come anywhere close at home!)

Wednesday
Dinner: Simply Parmesan Chicken, Steamed Broccoli and Cornbread

Thursday
Dinner: Leftovers

Friday
Dinner: Beef Stew and Irish Brown Soda Bread

Saturday
Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes and fresh fruit salad
Lunch: Picnic (packed sandwiches, chips, fruit)
Dinner: Chicken Pasta Salad

Sunday
Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
Lunch & Dinner: Leftovers

I am getting excited that we have entered the FINAL week of testing for our surrogacy journey! This is it, the last of the medical "to-do's" then we'll be onto contract completion and a calendar!! Yippee!!

Jenn checked in over the weekend (and mentioned going to the farmer's market on Sunday - what a fantastic day for it, the weather was GORGEOUS!!), we still don't have a set location for our Friday joint counseling session, but she said from experience that will most likely be last minute anyway! I have part one of my uterine evaluation tomorrow after another wonderful chiro adjustment and massage in the morning, and then Wednesday is everything else pretty much - a full 4 hours of consults and a hysteroscopy too. I can't wait to have that completed and get the final ok from the RE's office and hear everything looks good for us! Sooo exciting!! :)

I think this week is probably going to fly by pretty quickly - lots going on and a busy weekend coming up as well! Steeplechase on Saturday and it's my sister's birthday as well. With her being all the way in Washington obviously I am missing out on any get-togethers but I will have to let her know she's in my thoughts from down here in Georgia. :)

Comments

Popular Posts