Woo hoo!! Trip time! :)

I cannot wait to leave this afternoon! My call back was exactly as I anticipated - I need to go back on Monday for a re-check and I am changing my protocol just a little as expected in hopes of helping the estrogen absorb a little better and help thicken my lining a little bit more.

I never did hear back from "L", so I'm concerned that things didn't go so well at her appointment yesterday. The clinic never called with an update after her appointment either which they usually do just to confirm where we're at and my protocol (but maybe since they already called with my protocol info after my appt they didn't need to call again)? Not sure, but I'm a little worried. I hope everything is ok!!

Going to try to stay super busy today and hope the day flys on by! :)

Comments

Popular Posts