January Countdown...

Well we are definitely aiming for January (EARLY January)!! Wow!! I am bummed that things didn't come together for me to cycle as an egg donor this time around, I think it just takes more time than I'd realized it would to get applications processed, and find just the right couple who is looking for an ED with my description. I sent an e-mail to the agencies I am listed with and explained the situation and asked them to hold my profile until I know the result of our upcoming transfer.


I still plan to pursue ED after this GS journey! I am starting to get excited. I need to make a to-do list, though I think its going to be pretty basic. Kenneth and I need to get our updated STD testing to Cooper, and we need to sign the contract. Then we'll have to find out when Cooper will schedule us, and get a meds calendar, and get meds ordered! Yay! :)

I'm hoping to get started on the updated testing this month, as soon as I get the list from Cooper so we can get that going. It'll take a couple weeks to get the appointment and then get results to Cooper. I'm hoping Kenneth can get most of his done through the military (he said they do STD testing every 6 months anyway) - so we shouldn't have to get too many on him.

Comments

Popular Posts