32.5 week OB Appointment

I had my OB appointment today and saw the midwife which I always like! She just has a great attitude about pregnancy, and isn't quite as... "clinical" I guess, as my OB. Don't get me wrong, I like my OB a lot, I think he just looks at and responds to the facts and numbers more so than the midwife. :)

My BP was 100/70 which was fine, I did have a trace amount of protein in my urine and was told to drink more water! I do drink a fair amount, but I guess there's always room for more! It's warming up around here too, so I've been thirsty more often which is a good reminder to drink water.

I've now gained about 30 lbs this pregnancy! I cannot believe I've gained that much, but I refuse to stress out about it. I will concentrate on that after I deliver and getting the extra weight back off. For now, I will concentrate on the fact that the baby is happy and healthy, I am eating a balanced and healthy diet and that's really all I can control!

My achy hips and thighs are just normal third trimester stuff; its not every day - I have good days and bad days. Overall I've been feeling really good so I'm certainly not complaining! I am more fatigued lately, but that's to be expected as well! Kenneth heads out for a month on Sunday, so I plan to take advantage of his time away as much as possible by just resting in the afternoons and taking it easy on the weekends. I will miss him a lot, but I am finding the positives where I can!

I can't believe I've only got 7 weeks left until I hit my due date!! 3 weeks from now I think its really going to hit me. I need to pack my hospital bag in the next couple weeks and get that in my car to be prepared. With my long commute between home and work and the hospital in the middle, I know there won't be time to run home and put things in order!

Comments

Popular Posts